Sunday 23 November 2014

Sexy Snippets: Creak



Woke up this morning with a sore throat. :-( Needless to say I am not feeling 100% today.

This week my self-published titles - She-Wolf (Blood Series: Prequel), Cranberry Blood (Blood Series: Book One), and Razel Dazzle - became available on All Romance eBooks. So they are now there with my other titles for purchase.

As a treat for Christmas, She-Wolf has been reduced to $2.99 (from $3.99) and Cranberry Blood has been reduced to $3.99 (from $4.99.) So, if you fancy treating yourself - or perhaps a friend of family member - to some Werewolves and/or Vampires this Christmas you can get the prequel and first book in my Blood Series for these bargain prices.

Also, Razel Dazzle my modern fairytale retelling of Rapunzel if available to download for FREE from pretty much all retailers. You can get this title for FREE from Amazon US, but it is not yet available for FREE on any other Amazon site. I do apologize, I'm hoping that it will filter through this week.

All buy links can be found here: http://www.e-morgan.com/razel-dazzle.html

Any way, enough talking it is Sexy Snippet time and we are continuing with my erotic horror, Creak.
You can read the snippet before this here. Enjoy!

~ * ~


"I knew you liked me better."
"It's got nothing to do with liking you best and you know it."
"Bullshit." Tyler grabbed the bottle from Kacey's hand and crawled over to me.
Kacey gave a sharp laugh. "She wouldn't have asked if she knew you—"
"Shut up." Tyler grunted as he twisted and sat beside me.
"Wait a minute, if I knew what?" With a hooded gaze I looked between them. "What don't I know?"
"That Tyler is totally in love with you." Jayne giggled and put her hand over her mouth. "Oops, did I just say that out loud."

~ * ~


Blurb:

What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek.

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.

Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360106481&sr=1-8&keywords=elizabeth+morgan
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_P7HA


~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

4 comments:

  1. Ooops indeed! Great Snippet, Elizabeth, and I hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doris. I'm already feeling much better. :)

      Delete
  2. Awkard and tense...and a moment we've probsbly all expereinced from one angle in this snippet or another. Great 8!

    ReplyDelete